One of our top goals at simplsecure.com, which can be found at our web address, is our visitors’ privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines what information simplsecure setup gathers and stores, as well as how we use it.
Data that we collect
The personal information you are requested to disclose, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made clear to you at the time you are asked to provide it.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you wish to give us.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for contact
We utilise the information we gather in a variety of ways, including the following:
- We offer, run, and maintain our website.
- Our website will be enhanced, customised, and enlarged.
- Recognise and analyse your usage of our website.
- New goods, services, features, and capabilities should be developed.
- We may contact you directly or through one of our partners for a number of reasons, including customer assistance, website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
Cookies can be disabled in your browser by changing the settings. More detailed information on cookie management in various web browsers may be found on the browsers’ individual websites.
Privacy Rights Under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, users have the right to request that a firm that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and particular pieces of personal data that the company has collected about them, among other things.
- Request that a corporation delete any personal information it has collected about a consumer.
- Request that any corporation that sells a customer’s personal information refrain from doing so.
- You will receive a response within one month if you make a request. If you desire to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Privacy Rights Under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Changes to our Privacy Statement
If we make any changes to this Policy that have a substantial impact on how we treat Personal Data we’ve already collected from you, we’ll try to warn you in advance by marking the change on our Site or sending you an e-mail at the e-mail address you’ve provided.
Please Contact Us
If you have any issues about our privacy statement, please contact us using the information provided below.